Find comfort and healing...
The death of a spouse, child, family member or friend is devastating. You don't need to go through the process alone. Join a caring group of people to walk along with you through one of life's most difficult experiences.
- Tuesdays, September 10 - December 10
- 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Room 201
- Registration Deadline: November 26 (You can start the class at any time)
WHAT TO EXPECT AT GRIEF SHARE
- Small Class: 6 - 10 people
- Video on the grieving process and recovery
- Support group discussions regarding the video and what may be going on in your life
- Participant guides for further studying the grieving process
Our Grief Share class meets for 13 consecutive weeks twice a year. Times and sessions vary.
QUESTIONS? Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.