Camp Allendale is a Christian Camp & Retreat Center located 30 miles south of Indianapolis, on a beautiful 180 acre campground. All sites have modern dorm-style facilities with their own restrooms and showers. Highlights include a climbing tower, commercial waterslides, 8-person zip line (The Leap of Faith) and The Blob! Go to camp-allendale.org for more information.
Camp Allendale registration begins Sunday, February 17 at www.camp-allendale.org.
- A $50 deposit is required when registering for grades 3-12.
- Prices increase starting April 15.
- Please note Connection Pointe Christian Church as your home church.
2013 CAMP CALENDAR
CPCC staff and volunteers will be attending the following sessions. See the Camp Allendale website, camp-allendale.org, for other available camp dates. Register your child for the grade he/she will be going into the fall of 2013.
|Session||Camp Date||Cost With Scholarship||
|1st Grade Day Camp||June 22||$35||$35||$40||Becky Marsh|
|2nd Grade||June 21-22||$60||$75||$85||Dave Wohlenhaus|
|3rd & 4th Grade||June 23-28||$240||$290||$340||Wendy Wittl|
|5th & 6th Grade||June 23-28||$240||$290||$340||Dave Wohlenhaus|
|7th & 8th Grade||June 30-July 5||$250||$300||$350||Nate Reeves and Brandon Faust|
- Apply for a scholarship below to receive a $15 Scholarship for 2nd Grade Camp OR $50 Scholarship for 3rd – 12th grade camps.
- No scholarships are available for 1st Grade Day Camp.
- The scholarship application deadline is Sunday, February 17.
- To receive a scholarship children/students must:
- Be faithful in their church attendance – at least 3 times per month
- Grades 2-6: Memorize the theme scripture for the summer – Luke 2:52 NIV
- Serve someone else for at least a total of 2 hours (neighbor, family, the elderly or anyone in need). They cannot receive money for the work done.
- Please contact Dave Wohlenhaus at 852.2255, x315 or firstname.lastname@example.org if more financial assistance is needed or if you would like to donate to help a child in need.
- Counselors are needed for all sessions.
- Counselors must be 18 years or older.
- Counselor-in-Training Program for 16 & 17-year-olds.
- No cost for being a counselor; meals and housing are provided.
- Fill out the form below if you are interested.
Questions? Contact Dave at 852.2255, x315 or email@example.com.