Weddings at Connection Pointe
Thank you for expressing interest in arranging a wedding ceremony at Connection Pointe. We are happy to offer assistance to all who desire to establish a solid, Christian home. We want the beginning of your married life to be as meaningful as possible and your home to be established in the will and teaching of God. We look forward to assisting you in planning a wedding that is pleasing both to you and the Lord.
Requirements to have your wedding at Connection Pointe
- Bride and Groom must agree to premarital counseling.
- On campus weddings must be officiated by one of our ministers.
- Saturday on campus weddings must begin no later than 3 pm.
- Bride and Groom must agree to use our wedding coordinator for any wedding officiated by a Connection Pointe minister, on or off campus.
- Both members and non-members alike may request to have a wedding at Connection Pointe.
To begin the wedding process, first complete and submit the Wedding Request Form (click here) and contact Barbara Roth, Wedding Facilitator, at 317.852.2255, x224 or firstname.lastname@example.org. She will assist you in determining the date, location of your ceremony, scheduling the pastor and arranging a wedding coordinator who will assist you in finalizing the details of your wedding ceremony.